Friday, March 5, 2021

Album Review: Dylan Lana – Dos Metros


"Hope you’re ready to feel some good vibes because that’s what Argentine singer and songwriter Dylan Lana is sending your way on his most recent album, Dos Metros (“Two Meters”). This sunny pop-punk record is the follow up to his 2018 album Hotel N°5 and reflects the optimism that helped him keep his spirits high in a challenging year, cloistered at home, doing his best to avoid becoming yet another victim of a health crisis that spanned the globe. Somehow he made it through though and he now has a pretty solid album to share with the music-loving world!" - This is the intro to my review of mature Argentine pop-punk, singer & songwriter Dylan Lana's Dos Metros. I literally never go in for this style of punk, but something about this record just spoke to me. Hopefully, I did a good job of explaining what I like about it. If not, you can always just stop reading my writing or whatever. Links to the full review below: