Friday, February 4, 2022

New Noise Bandcamp Friday Picks: Feb '22

I wrote another rec list for New Noise to celebrate Bandcamp Friday today. Many of the recs here are for albums that dropped last year. 2021 was a particularly good year as far as stuff I am interested is concerned so I will probably be writing about albums from the last 12 months for the next 12 months. There are a few albums that dropped in January though, and I feel like I am managing to keep up with the flow of releases, in my own obscure way. Hopefully, you find something on the list you enjoy. 

You can check out my write-ups here: https://newnoisemagazine.com/column/new-noises-bandcamp-friday-picks-february-2022/

Included in this month's list: 

Fit For An Autopsy – Oh What The Future Holds (Nuclear Blast)

Lady Wray – Pieces of Me (Big Crown Records)

Xenia Rubinos – Una Rosa (Anti- Records)

Taking Meds – Terrible News From Wonderful Men (SmartPunk)

Slant – 1집 (Iron Lung Records)

Bug Love – Judge ( Self-Released)

Curly Castro – Little Robert Hutton (BackWoodz Studioz)

Fuss – We’re Not Alone (Phat ‘n’ Phunky)

Age of Apocalypse – Grim Wisdom (Closed Casket Activities)

Noir Disco – Now! 2073 (Self-Released)

Life’s Question – LP Promo 2021 (Triple B Records)

VHS – I Heard They Suck​.​.​.​Blood (Wise Blood Records)