Thursday, January 2, 2020

Chicago Crowd Surfer 2019: Year In Review - Part 2


Part two of Chicago Crowd Surfer's year in review is up! Get it while it's hot (or before it's February... these types of articles have a short shelf life). I'm more certain as to what I contributed to this half of the retrospective and I am much more comfortable telling you to check it out as a result. I was really happy with Fire-Toolz' new album so I included a write up of it and some glowing praise for Snow Burial's latest release as well. I wrote some other stuff too, but the bulk of the recap was handled by our editor-in-chief. The man is a machine when we wants to be. Link below.

Chicago Crowd Surfer Year in Review Part 2

Happy New Years you filthy animal.*

*That's how that Home Alone quote goes, right?  If I'm wrong just scream into a pillow rather than leave a comment.