Saturday, October 17, 2020

Interview: Venomous Concept

 

Image courtesy of the band

Had the chance to talk to Kevin Sharp of Venomous Concept about their new album Politics Versus the Erection and the election for New Noise this summer. He was building a deck while we talked which ended up being a perfect setting for our discussion of working class politics. I figured we'd have a few things in common politically, but I did not expect our politics to overlap quite as completely as they did. We're pretty in-synch in terms of our outlook on the world and I'm very stoked a condensed version of our conversation out into the world (even if it totally decimates my readership- which who cares?!? I'm doing this shit for me). 

Check out my conversation with Kevin Sharp of Venomous Concept here. 

Get a copy of Politics Versus the Erection here.