Saturday, December 19, 2020

Interview: SaviorSkin

Photo credit: SaviorSkin

Texas electronic death metal band SaviorSkin released a fantastic new album today via Horror Pain Gore Death Records called Omnipotence Of The Absolute. It's an amazing clash of primitive death metal, ghastly synth-rock, ghoulish death rock, and punishing doom. There isn't another band doing what SaviorSkin is doing right now in the American heavy metal scene. I was so fascinated by the record that I needed to talk with the people who made it so I reached out to Mike at HPGD Records and got in touch with the band's mastermind Somnus Mortem over email and shot some questions his way. You can check out our conversation over at New Noise at the link below. I don't agree with all of his views on organized religion, but man, do I respect his passion. 

Read interview with SaviorSkin on New Noise. 

Get Omnipotence Of The Absolute via HPGD Records here.