Friday, August 6, 2021

New Noise’s Bandcamp Friday Picks: August 2021

Bandcamp Fridays. They are a thing, AGAIN! I've written a variation of this sentence multiple times over the past year because the company keeps suspending them. It's like they don't like doing them or something... I'm not going to read into it more than that. Also, I don't care. I do not care about BC skullduggery. What I do care about is listening to great music, sharing that music with people, and encouraging people to support artists. To further the second two of these goals, I compiled a list of recs for you to check out for New Noise. Get in there and root around. Get a whiff of some new tunes and go buck wild! Any day when you discover a new band is a good day. Happy Friday! 

Check out my list of recs for New Noise here.