Friday, June 3, 2022

Interview: Bitter Lake

Screencapture from our conversation. Courtesy, me. 

Got to catch up with the one and only Jason Myles of experimental metal and post-hardcore band Bitter Lake a couple of weeks ago. He let me ask all of the dumb questions I always like to ask oldheads such as, "What is punk?," "Are you punk?," "What is 'selling out'?" and other inane inquiries. He was a very good sport and our conversation led to many valuable insights into his music and process. More than anything, this was a fun conversation and I'm excited to make our conversation available to all who may care to listen. You can check it out below: 

You can find all of Jason's music on Bitter Lake's Bandcamp. 

Jason also hosts a podcast called This is Revolution w/ Pascal Robert. It's extremely dope and I encourage everyone to check it out (Link)