Sunday, December 4, 2022

Interview: Cryostasium

I was able to catch up with Cody of Cryostasium to talk about his latest album Dragon's Keep but we ended up unpacking a good deal of his project's history and I learned some amusing facts about his early releases. Cody is a very fun and enthusiastic guy and his energy is infectious. I've been fascinated by his project for a while now because of the wide and strange medley of styles he engages with, from black metal, to neo-classical, to whatever he fancies next. Talking with him and hearing how much he loves what he's doing reminded me a little bit about why I have this blog and why I put in the work to promote independent and underground artists. I really hope you enjoy this conversation, it's one in a million. 

Listen to my interview with Cryostasium below: 

Check out Dragon's Keep, which dropped on Fish Prints this past Friday, December 2.