Friday, November 5, 2021

Column: New Noise's Bandcamp Friday Picks


I wrote another list for New Noise for Bandcamp Friday. It's a diverse selection in my opinion and I'm excited to share it. Maybe you'll find some you like to listen to in this list. I write these things because I think they're fun and I love writing about underground music, but if you get something out of it too, that's definitely a plus in my opinion.

Read my November Picks here. 

Included in this roundup are the following : 

Dummy – Mandatory Enjoyment (Trouble in Mind)

Theon Cross – Intra​-​I (New Soil)

Work Party – My Best Days are Behind Me (Self-Released)

JPEGMAFIA – LP! (Self-Released)

Marisa Anderson & William Tyler – Lost Futures (Thrill Jockey)

Ricardo Jiménez y Antonio Ramírez – Génesis Negro (Sentencia Records)

Succumb – XXI (The Flenser)

Gnawing – You Freak Me Out (Refresh Records)

Kari Faux – Lowkey Superstar (Deluxe) (Don Giovanni Records)

Virginity – Popmortem (Smartpunk Records)