Friday, March 4, 2022

New Noise’s Bandcamp Friday Picks: March 2022

It's Bandcamp Friday again, and again I made a list for New Noise. I tried to cover some newer stuff than I did last time and I think I mostly succeeded. As usual, I had fun putting these recs together, but this may be the last time I do one of these. Bandcamp being acquired by Epic really has me freaked out and I can't predict what kind of impact this development will have on a service I've come to rely on so heavily to discover new artists and purchase music. However, those are future concerns. At the moment though, the platform still seems to be functioning as it essentially has for the past decade and I'm therefore happy to direct people to it... even if I will be keeping a very close eye on the company going forward.

You can check out my list for New Noise here https://thasound.blogspot.com/2022/03/new-noises-bandcamp-friday-picks-march.html

The albums included on the list can be found below: 

Combo Chimbita – IRÉ (Anti-)

Dreamer Isioma – Goodnight Dreamer (Self-Released)

Pure Wrath – Hymn To The Woeful Hearts (Debemur Morti Productions)

Conway the Machine – God Don’t Make Mistakes (Shady Records)

Kill Alters – Armed To The Teeth L​.​M​.​O​.​M​.​M. (Hausu Mountain Records)

Poorly Drawn House – Home Doesn’t Have Four Walls (Candlepin Records)

Vulcan Tyrant – Vulcanocide (Horror Pain Gore Death Productions)

Summer 2000 – John Krasinski (Larry Records)

Fatamorgana – Ahora Aquí, Todavía No (La Vida Es Un Mus Discos)