Friday, April 2, 2021

Column: New Noise’s Bandcamp Friday Picks: April 2021

Bandcamp continues to waive their fees the first Friday of the month, and I keep making lists the first Friday of the month for New Noise. Coincidence?!?!?!?!? What do you think? They're probably unrelated events. That's my theory at least.  

This month I included the following artists and albums in my list of recs: 

Lava La Rue – Butter-fly (Marathon Artists)

파란노을 (Parannoul) – To See the Next Part of the Dream (Longinus Recordings)

Hello, I’m Sorry – Buddy (Self-Released)

Retreaters – Retreaters EP (Self-Released)

Dollhouse – The First Day of Spring (Toxic State Records)

Steel Bearing Hand – Slay In Hell (Carbonized Records)

Pearl Charles – Magic Mirror (Kanine Records)

The Muckers – Endeavor (Greenway Records)

Def Sound – HUEM_N (Self-Released)

El Michels Affair – Yeti Season (Big Crown Records)

So that's the list! Did I miss anything? Don't tell me. I'd rather not know what I'm missing.