Thursday, June 17, 2021

Album Review: Myd - Born a Loser

"French DJ and producer Quentin Lepoutre is a born loser. Or at least that’s what the title of his debut solo album as Myd would imply. In reality, though, he’s been tapped by rappers like Kenya West and Theophilus London, and singers like Dua Lipa to help smooth out their mixes and give them a chilled-out, pool-side with a shrimp cocktail kind of vibe. He has also been able to convince Mac DeMarco and Juan Wauters to do guest spots on his debut Born a Loser, so I’d say he’s cooler than at least 2/3rds of the people reading this article, and 100% of the people who wrote it ( me, I mean me)."  - That is the intro to my review of Myd's Born a Loser. Read the whole review over on New Noise. Links below: 

Read review of Myd's Born a Loser here. 

Buy Born a Loser here.