Friday, June 4, 2021

New Noise's Bandcamp Recommendations for June

Bandcamp Fridays are still a thing! A good thing! A thing I am pleased with. I like that money goes directly to artists on these days. I also like doing these big recommendation lists, full of short reviews. It's a bit of a nostalgia trip for an era I was never a part of. Like I'm writing for Maximum Rock 'n Roll- back when people still read and cared about MRR. It makes me feel like I'm a part of something is what I'm saying.

You can check out my recommendations over on New Noise here. 

Full list of artists / albums I wrote about are below: 

Marinero – Hella Love (Hardly Art)

Pixel Grip – Arena (Feeltrip)

Robert Finley – Sharecropper’s Son (Easy Eye Sound)

Ridgeway – Give (Self-Released)

Las Hiedras – Contradicciones (Self-Released)

Monobody – Comma (Sooper Records)

TEKE::TEKE – Shirushi (Kill Rock Stars Records)

Spectral Wound – A Diabolic Thirst (Profound Lore Records)

Led to the Grave – Pray for Death (Horror Pain Gore Death Productions)

CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP – Tarantula Daydream (Self-Released)

That's my list of recommendations for Bandcamp Friday! If any of these releases spark your interest, you can click the link above. If none of these releases are of interest, then there is probably something wrong with you. I'm sorry you had to hear this here. From me. A trusted stranger.