Thursday, June 17, 2021

Interview: Pure Noise Records


I had the opportunity to talk with the staff over at Pure Noise Records so I took it! They really do stay on the cutting edge of punk and if you want to know what's hot at any given moment you can look at what records they are putting out in order to get your figure on the pulse. They're basically like Victory back in the day but without the baggage. The label owner Jake suggested that I talk with all of the women at the label instead of just getting his take for the four thousandth time. I thought it was a great idea, so that's how it went down. You can read my interview with Kat Nijmeddin, Anna McAllister, Amber Hughes, and Jenn Stookey at the link below.

Read interview with Pure Noise staff over on New Noise here. 

Buy stuff from Pure Noise here.